We hope you have a wonderful Halloween celebration on Tuesday! In order to keep you and your little trick-or-treaters safe, please follow these simple Trick or Treat Safety Tips from Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaners of Birmingham Alabama.
- Get Dressed up like a ghoul or goblin, but stay safe: Make sure your child’s costume and candy containers are reflective so they can easily be seen.
- Make sure their custom is not dragging on the ground to avoid tripping.
- Drive slowly and be very Observant: Anticipate that there may be many pedestrians walking about. Children are excited on Halloween and may move in unpredictable ways, so be very observant.
- Keep your sidewalk and entryway clear if you are accepting Trick-or-Treaters: Keep footpaths clear for trick-or-treaters by placing decorations where visitors won't walk. Additionally, ensure electrical cords don't cross footpaths.
- Keep candies away from pets: All forms of chocolate-especially baking or dark chocolate-can are dangerous, even lethal, for dogs and cats. Make sure you don’t leave your bag of candy on the floor, or anywhere your dog or cat can access it.
Please follow these simple Trick or Treat Safety Tips from Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaners of Birmingham Alabama. And, have a Happy Halloween! If your little ghouls or goblins makes a mess on your carpets, floors or upholstery give Heaven’s Best a call at (205) 739-1880 to schedule a cleaning.