Did you know that according to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) you should have your carpets cleaned AT LEAST 1 TIME PER YEAR depending on the amount of traffic? The IICRC is a professional association that trains & monitors cleaning technicians throughout the United States. To help you decide how often your carpets need to be cleaned, I have included a graph from the IICRC S100 book.
Heaven's Best of Birmingham is an IICRC Certified Firm. IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC actively has relationships with fiber producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.
When you call Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning, you can be assured that you will receive top-notch service because we are an IICRC Certified Firm and we abide by all the standards set forth by the IICRC.
Call Heaven's Best today at (205) 739-1880 for a FREE ESTIMATE!
RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANING FREQUENCY CHART